Nimera Weekly Development Report 18.12.2020
Read the latest article from our regular series of posts about development updates. Keep track of the latest dev news from Nimera Ecosystem.
This week we’ve been mainly focusing on minor improvements to Nimera Swap systems, UI changes and adding new tokens.
Updated to v3.1.3
- fixed YFICG transaction displaying issue
- fixed liquidity providing not working
- fixed pair filters not working properly
- fixed Exchange widget incorrectly displaying Price impact
- fixed wallets with zero balance not being updated after the transaction
- fixed small values being displayed in the exponential form on “My transactions page
- fixed incorrect sorting on Swap pages
- added flip value button for token pairs in “Add a new liquidity pool widget”
- added a separate icon for withdrawing from a pool
- removed unnecessary validation for authorized users
- updated to v2.8.4, fixed the issue with broker accounts being reset after adding new coins
- SHAKE and MILK2 tokens have been integrated into Nimera. They are already accessible in the Channels wallet and the corresponding Swap pools will be added later
- fixed the document verification issues during identity verification
Hungry for more awesome content?