Nimera Develpment Update: May
This development report lists the updates and fixes deployed by the Nimera team in May, including the release of the NION token and a huge update on Multibroker!
- KYC was fully removed from Multibroker. No more hassle with phone numbers and documents - new registration is as simple as setting up a password, choosing a login, and confirming email.
- Multibroker and Exscudo Exchange were separated. Multibroker and Swap are now available exclusively on Nimera.exchange, while the old interface and exchange core will continue to operate on the old URL — my.exscudo.com.
- Fiat pairs have moved to Exscudo Exchange and on Multibroker they were replaced with their colored coin alternatives.
- Multibroker interface and landing page were fully redesigned. This includes a new color scheme, new navigation, settings, new profile pages, and more.
- Added the interface tour for beginner traders. The tour guides new users through the exchange interface and makes the onboarding more user-friendly.
- Officially launched our new token - NION! It will form the backbone of the upcoming Nimera Blockchain and will be utilized in its unique Proof-of-Time mechanic. You can exchange your EONs for NIONs in the Channels wallet by following this guide.
- Fixed the incorrect display of similar icons in the "Favorites" tab on the dashboard.
- Fixed the bug with the "Receive" button not working for the NION token.
- Fixed the bug which did not allow swapping more than 1000 EONs for NIONs.
- Fixed the bug with decimals that occurred in the ETH/EUR pair.
Hungry for more awesome content?